Don’t fancy online dating or haven’t had much success? Try ManChat and chat with guys on your phone!
- If you don’t like the sound of his voice, don’t be put off! People can sound totally different on the phone to how they do in person so if you get on and want to meet up then go for it!
- If you do get to the point where you decide you want to meet up with them then please be sensible about it. Tell a friend where you are going and make sure you meet him in a public place at a sensible time of day.
- Don’t give out your personal information on the chatline. If you decide you want to meet up with a guy, make the arrangements through the chatline – it’s better to be safe and cautious when meeting people.
- Set up a personal mailbox so guys can leave you messages when you are not online. It’s easy to do and you get your own account number and PIN so you can access it any time.
- Record a good introduction message about yourself. Try not to make it too long but you want the guys to like the sound of you so make sure to highlight your best qualities!
- Too shy to speak to people directly? Then send a voice message to their mailbox first or even try our text chat service. People text much more than they talk on the phone so why not give it a try?!
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not upload a picture of yourself so interested parties can download it and check you out?! Please do keep them clean though, otherwise they won’t get past the moderation team.
- If someone is being nasty, obscene or rude on the service then please report them to the moderators and bar them from contacting you.
- If you call the service a lot then you might want to try setting up a pre-paid credit card account which will allow you to call the service at a cheaper rate so you’ll get more talk time for your money.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy it. Dating shouldn’t turn into a chore. Chat and be yourself and this could help you find that special someone.
Give ManChat a try today and chat with single guys from all over the UK!